Sunflower Plinth Leg Supports (Pair)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Developed exclusively for Williams Medical Supplies, Sunflower's 3 Section Variable Height Plinths have been designed to assist in making treatment procedures easier and more efficient.
The plinths are stable, strong aesthetically pleasing. To ensure effective infection control the upholstery is treated with an anti-bacterial and anti-microbial additive. Patient comfort is ensured by the use of generous 60mm flame retardant contoured coverings and rounded edges.
The three section plinths feature four 50mm retractable positioning castors and an adjustable levelling foot making them suitable for most treatment rooms.
The plinths are available in both hydraulic and electric versions. The manually adjusted back rests can be angled between +85° and -30° and the multi-position head rest is gas strut assisted for ease of use. The electric plinths feature an easy-to-use handset for height adjustment.
Sunflower Variable Height plinths are supplied complete with a paper roll holder, and a range of options can be fitted at the time of purchase.
- Available in hydraulic or electric versions
- Back rest angle adjustment from +85° to -30°
- Gas strut assisted, multi-position head section
- 60mm flame-retardant contoured upholstery
- Variable height range from 45 to 90cm
- Rounded corners for patient comfort
- Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial additive for improved infection control
- Paper roll holder included
- Four retractable 50mm positioning castors
- Adjustable levelling foot
- 3 year warranty on moving components
- 7 year warranty on frame
- Dimensions: 450 to 980mm x 193mm x 65mm (H x L x W)
- Maximum user weight: 225kg (35st.)
- Back rest angle adjustment: +85° to -30°
- Hoist clearance: 130mm